Monday, February 16, 2009

Haha

This is one of the many funny things that ever happen in my life. Today at school ,we had 'kelas tambahan' which started at 2 o'clock and school ends at 1 o'clock. So me and a few of my friends were walking around, nothing to do . Then Balamuragan one of my friends suggested that we go to the Dewan. We all agreed. First we tried one of the doors, the door was stuck but we still could see in. I saw a Prefect running up the stage stairs. So we investigated, we went through the side door and saw a person wearing a Syahbandar T-shirt (green) going backstage, so being the curious gang we went to check behind the stage. And we saw about 5 girls behind the stage.We all started laughing like crazy and asked them what were they were doing but they just kept QUIET! I don't like to mention names BUT to the people who do know who they are keep it to yourselves.But I can say the starting and ending of the names.

  1. J & E
  2. S & I
  3. F & I
  4. K & I
  5. V & I
Remember, the people who do know who they are keep it to yourselves! HaHahahahahaha!!(LOL) ENJOY!!!

No comments: